1. Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard.
2. Pay by Online Bank
The link for Credit Card payment and the Online Bank can be found in the registration form when you receive the notification of acceptance successfully, or contact the conference secretary to get these information.
1. Authors whose papers are accepted should follow the SIX steps listed in the notification form.
2. Send all the required files to us at email@example.com
3. Your registration will be confirmed if all the files are perfect.
Author: making a presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings/journals.
Presenter: making a presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
Listener: Participating in the conference only with neither presentation or paper publication (Listener's registration form)
● One regular registration for the conference proceedings can cover a paper within five pages including all figures, tables and reference
● Author registration fee includes conference materials, lunch and dinner on January 9, 2021, conference bag, morning and afternoon teas, attending all technical sessions, conference proceeding.
● At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
● One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one journal book.
● Registration fee for each accompanying person / listener is 300 U.S. Dollars.
● Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
● Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot participate in the conference.
● One Day Tour is optional for all participants.
● For Onsite registration, extra 50USD will be charged based on regular fee.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
The organizing committee for ICCSP have decided to host the conference partially virtual for those who cannot attend due to the COVID-19. 考虑到新冠疫情影响以及部分作者需求，对于无法参加现场会议的专家学者，会务组接受线上报告。